HPE Shared Storage
Improved Performance for Your Increasing Data Storage Needs
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
- Inability to keep pace with growing volume of data
- No budget for more servers
- Staff complaining about slow application performance
- Not enough storage to maintain proper data/VM backups
- Data not backed up at all, leaving the business vulnerable
Don't Let Growing Data Cause Big Headaches
Increase Performance and Lower Costs
External shared storage allows you to extend storage capacity without purchasing additional servers—maintaining budget for more pressing matters. It also enables redundancy for high availability via failover.
HPE Small Business Solutions for Shared Storage combine an HPE MSA storage array with an HPE ProLiant server to provide a shared storage solution for use cases like File and Backup, Virtualization, and Database. HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers are powered by Intel® and optimized and validated to run Windows Server 2019. You can choose from a variety of HPE ProLiant Server and HPE MSA storage configurations to find the right fit for your storage needs for a low-cost option for file serving and backup storage or highly available storage for virtual machines or databases.
HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers
Protect against attacks and quickly recover from downtime with built-in security features that make HPE ProLiant Gen10 the world’s most secure industry-standard servers. Automated intelligence reduces the time and skills required for deployment and management, including HPE Rapid Setup, a simple, guided installation utility that reduces setup time and the chance of errors.
HPE Pointnext Services
HPE Pointnext Services has the expertise to help you simplify operations and easily extend and educate IT staff, helping them do more with less. A variety of offerings like HPE Foundation Care and Education Services can help you reduce time spent on operational tasks while improving IT reliability—letting you focus on your business goals.
HPE MSA 1050 and 2050 arrays
HPE MSA storage is seriously simple and affordable flash-ready storage that helps you get the most performance for the lowest cost. Maybe that’s why it’s been the industry-leading entry storage Fibre Channel platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide. HPE MSA 1050 and 2050 storage arrays offer advanced data storage features at an entry-level price point.
Want to learn more about HPE Solutions? Fill out the form below and a Sales Representative will follow up with you!
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
1225 Crescent Green, St. 115
Cary, NC 27518
- Local: 949-328-2858
- Sales: 844-960-3902
Our team is here to help you! We are available from Monday – Friday: 7am - 9PM PST and Saturday – Sunday: 9am - 6PM PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.