HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen11
ProLiant DL500 Servers
Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? Looking for a quad socket enterprise server that is highly scalable for your data intensive workloads in your data center?
The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen11 server is a high-density, four-socket (4S) server with high performance, scalability, and reliability, all in a 2U chassis. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with up to 60 cores, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen11 server offers greater processing power, up to 16 TB of faster DDR5 memory, I/O of up to six PCIe 5.0 slots, and up to 2 OCP slots.
The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for business critical, virtualization, server consolidation, compute, business processing, and in-memory database and data analytics workloads requiring maximum core count, memory capacity, and network and I/O bandwidth.
- Powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with modern technology that support up to 60 cores at 350W and 16 DIMMs for DDR5 memory at speeds up to 4800 MHz.
- Support for up to 16 TB total DDR5 memory with 8 DIMM channels per processor that deliver increased performance and lower power requirements.
- Support for PCIe Gen5, resulting in improved bandwidth, advanced data transfer rates, and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus.
- Includes the HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly, from anywhere.
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability RAID M.2 boot options.
- Supports up to six single wide (SW) or two double wide (DW) GPUs to accelerate graphic-intense workloads.
*Intel, Intel Xeon, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.