HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11
ProLiant DL300 Servers
Are you looking for a dual-socket scalable server solution to power your data-intense, large-capacity workloads?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a scalable 2U 2P solution that delivers exceptional compute performance expandability, and scalability for diverse workloads and environments at 1P economics. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with up to 60 cores, increased memory bandwidth, and high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a perfect dual-socket, 2U/2P, scalable solution.
The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for data-intensive workloads like software-defined storage, video transcoding, and virtualized apps that require large storage capacity, and high I/O and memory bandwidth.
- Powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with next-generation technology that support up to 60 cores at 350W and 16 DIMMs for DDR5 memory at speeds up to 4800 MHz.
- Support for up to 8 TB total DDR5 memory with 16 DIMM channels per processor delivers increased performance, lower power requirements, and High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) support.
- Support for PCIe Gen5, resulting in improved bandwidth, advanced data transfer rates, and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus.
- Includes the new HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly, from anywhere.
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability RAID M.2 boot options.
- Supports up to 8 single wide (SW) or 3 double wide (DW) GPUs to accelerate graphic intense workloads.
*Intel, Intel Xeon, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.