HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
HPE StoreFabric Fiber Channel Host Bus Adapters for ProLiant Server to Storage Attach
Our Price: $4,110.00
Is your data center poised to take the next step in Fibre Channel connectivity? The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters bring data center infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the bandwidth of 16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapters (HBAs). The SN1600Q 32Gb FC HBA is backward compatible with 16 and 8 Gb FC storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 32 Gb infrastructure enables more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information. The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters provides a PCIe interface providing a number of features that work together to reduce power consumption, delivering a "green" benefit within the server.
Support for VM-ID and Buffer to Buffer Credit Recovery
32 Gb High-performance Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the bandwidth of 16 Gb FC HBAs.
- More data moved per watt of power consumed when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- 5x efficiency of server investments vs Ethernet based block storage.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability For Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters supports for N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV) and industry standards-based Class-specific control (CS_CTL), provides end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
- Delivers 32Gbps line rate per physical port, and increases the number of virtual machines (VMs) per each physical HBA Port that can be supported.
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities when used in conjunction with HPE StoreFabric B-series FC switches can reduce troubleshooting and downtime with support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters allows more data to be moved per watt of power consumed vs. earlier FC generations, improving the power to performance ratio by over 30%.
- With support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route., administrators can quickly run a battery of automated diagnostic tests to assess the health of links and fabric components.
PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 Support
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters includes PCIe 3.0 and increases interconnect performance bandwidth by 2x compared to PCIe 2.0.
- The PCIe 3.0 encoding scheme reduces overhead by up to 20%.
|HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb 2-Port FC HBA Specifications|
|Product Type||Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports||2|
|Data Transfer Rate||32 Gbit/s|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Multi-mode|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Servers supported||HPE ProLiant and Apollo platforms
Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support
|Compatible operating systems||Red Hat Linux
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||4.4 x 0.5 x 6.6 in|
Expert HPE storage consultants and service professionals sit down with you and your team to map your storage needs. Not only can we help you accelerate implementation and reduce deployment risk, but we can also help you realize the full value of your storage purchases.
Advise, transform, and integrate: Navigate through the complexities of storage, backup, archive, disaster recovery, and Big Data with advisory, transformation, and integration consulting
Deploy and implement: Access expertise to support deployment, operations, relocation, sanitization, and disposal, plus improvementfocused education
Operate and support: Find the level of personalized, proactive, and simplified support right for your business:
- HPE Foundation Care Services
System-level IT hardware and software support delivers flexible coverage window and response time for more choice and simplicity.
- HPE Proactive Care Services
Combined reactive and proactive services provide easy-to-purchase, cost-efficient, system-level support coupled with personalized expert advice and products connected to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help prevent problems and reduce downtime.
- HPE Datacenter Care Services
Get the support you need to deploy, operate, and evolve your data center environment to be hybrid cloud ready with single point of accountability for HPE and others’ product.
Note: Specific service availability varies by product.
Download the HPE StoreFabric SN1600 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $4,110.00