HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb 1-Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
HPE StoreFabric Fiber Channel Host Bus Adapters for ProLiant Server to Storage Attach
Our Price: $2,810.00
Is your data center poised to take the next step in Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity? The explosive growth in enterprise flash storage and the deployment of servers with multi-core processors is driving the need for high performance storage networking to prevent application performance bottlenecks. The FC Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a critical element of this storage network to improve storage performance. The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Host Bus Adapter delivers the ultimate in high bandwidth, low latency and increased IOPs to meet enterprise application requirement, from online database transaction processing or data warehousing to backup/restore and OpenStack Cinder block storage. Delivering twice the performance of current 16Gb HBAs, the StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb FC HBA delivers better business outcomes across multiple industry verticals that rely on high performance, improved reliability Fibre Channel block storage in their storage infrastructures.
High-performance 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters delivers twice the bandwidth of 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters while being backward compatible with 16 and 8 Gb FC environments.
- More data moved per Watt of power consumed when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters accelerate the time to business insight by completing data warehousing queries in 1/4th of the time (compared to 8 Gb FC HBA).
- Meets the massive bandwidth requirements of flash storage arrays with up to 32 Gb FC throughput.
- Increases the performance of flash based storage by prioritizing mission critical traffic in congested networks with the exclusive ExpressLane feature.
Increase Server Virtualization Performance
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters delivers near limitless scalability to support increased VM density with 2X more on-chip resources and bandwidth than Gen5 Fibre Channel.
- Improves the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) end-user experience with low latency features providing noticeable improvements during boot storms (degradation of service that occurs when a significant number of end-users boot up within a very narrow time frame and overwhelm the network).
- Simplifies management and installation with OneCommand Manager plugin for VMware vCenter server.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters are designed to support emerging NVM Express (NVMe) over Fibre Channel storage network.
- Provides latest security features that averts unauthorized access to the Host Bus Adapter (HBA) firmware.
- T10 Protection Information (T10-PI) data integrity with high performance hardware offload provides data protection from the server to the storage array.
|HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb 1-Port FC HBA Specifications|
|Product Type||Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||32 Gbit/s|
|Host Interface||PCI Express|
|Servers supported||HPE ProLiant platforms
Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support.
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
Please visit www.hpe.com/storage/spock for the latest available information on Operating System support
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||4.75 x 0.845 x 7.31 in|
Expert HPE storage consultants and service professionals sit down with you and your team to map your storage needs. Not only can we help you accelerate implementation and reduce deployment risk, but we can also help you realize the full value of your storage purchases.
Advise, transform, and integrate: Navigate through the complexities of storage, backup, archive, disaster recovery, and Big Data with advisory, transformation, and integration consulting
Deploy and implement: Access expertise to support deployment, operations, relocation, sanitization, and disposal, plus improvementfocused education
Operate and support: Find the level of personalized, proactive, and simplified support right for your business:
- HPE Foundation Care Services
System-level IT hardware and software support delivers flexible coverage window and response time for more choice and simplicity.
- HPE Proactive Care Services
Combined reactive and proactive services provide easy-to-purchase, cost-efficient, system-level support coupled with personalized expert advice and products connected to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help prevent problems and reduce downtime.
- HPE Datacenter Care Services
Get the support you need to deploy, operate, and evolve your data center environment to be hybrid cloud ready with single point of accountability for HPE and others’ product.
Note: Specific service availability varies by product.
Download the HPE StoreFabric SN1600 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,810.00