HPE for Remote Work (WFH)
Fast and Secure Access for All Your Apps and Data From Anywhere
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
- Suddenly having to support home working employees
- Providing reliable access to the files and applications employees rely on to do their jobs
- Making sure files and data are stored centrally on a secure server to protect data and preserve version control
- Providing the reliability and performance workers need to be productive while keeping things simple for IT and ensuring sensitive data is protected
- HPE ProLiant Rack & Tower server configurations capable to meet a wide variety of SMB sized RDS and VDI requirements
- Based on a variety of independent software vendor platforms like VMware Horizon , Teradici Cloud Access Software, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Service so that customers have a freedom of choice
HPE Remote Work
Be Prepared for Anything
Business continuity used to be all about protecting data and being able to restore it quickly. Of course, that’s still incredibly important. But it’s become clear that business continuity plans also need to include strategies for keeping employees productive throughout a disruption. After all, if your apps and data are safe and available in the office, that doesn’t do you much good if employees need to work remotely.
Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is a technology that can help enhance productivity by granting employees secure remote access to files and applications—even highly confidential or classified information—so they can use their preferred device to log into the server at the main office and work from anywhere.
HPE Small Business Solutions for Remote Work (WFH) are ready-to-go solution packages that include the hardware, software, services, and top-selling HPE ProLiant options you need to succeed with VDI
VMware Horizon is a VDI platform that simplifies the management and delivery of virtual desktops and apps through a single platform, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid or multicloud configuration. Horizon helps you control, manage, and protect the Windows resources your employees need, with the performance they expect—all with a familiar VMware® experience for admins.
HPE Pointnext Services
HPE Pointnext Services has the expertise to help you simplify operations and easily extend and educate IT staff, helping them do more with less. A variety of offerings like HPE Foundation Care and Education Services can help you reduce time spent on operational tasks while improving IT reliability—letting you focus on your business goals.
Consume IT with predictability - HPE Financial Services
You need affordable access to superior tech, but in a way that preserves cash and helps you be more efficient. Simplify your procurement process and only pay as you use the technology, over time, with HPE Financial Services solutions.
Want to learn more about HPE Solutions? Fill out the form below and a Sales Representative will follow up with you!
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
9979 Muirlands Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92618
- Local: 949-328-2858
- Sales: 844-960-3902
- Fax: 949-266-9332
Our team is here to help you! We are available from Monday – Friday: 7am - 9PM PST and Saturday – Sunday: 9am - 6PM PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.