HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System
A Gen10 enterprise deep learning platform with industry-leading accelerators, delivering exceptional performance for faster intelligence
Do you need increased computing performance for high performance computing (HPC) and deep learning?
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System is an ideal HPC and deep learning platform providing unprecedented performance with industry-leading1 GPUs, fast GPU interconnect, high bandwidth fabric, and a configurable GPU topology to match your workloads. The ability of computers to autonomously learn, predict, and adapt using massive data sets is driving innovation and competitive advantage across many industries and applications are driving these requirements. The system with rock-solid reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features includes up to eight GPUs per server, NVLink for fast GPU-to-GPU communication, Intel Xeon Scalable processors support, choice of high-speed / low latency fabric, and is workload enhanced using flexible configuration capabilities. While aimed at deep learning workloads, the system is suitable for complex simulation and modeling workloads.
Eight GPU per server for faster and more economical deep learning system training compared to more servers with fewer GPU each. Keep your researchers productive as they iterate on a model more rapidly for a better solution, in less time. Now available with NVLink to connect GPUs at up to 300 GB/s for the world’s most powerful computing servers. HPC and AI models that would consume days or weeks can now be trained in a few hours or minutes.
- HPE XL270d Gen10 8 PCie GPU Module v.2 adds extended support for accelerators with rear I/O such as the NVIDIA Quadro RTX GPU for advanced rendering and deep learning training
- New second generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in 2020
- Adding support for up to eight HPE NVIDIA Quadro RTX6000, RTX8000 and up to 12 HPE NVIDIA Tesla T4 GPU Modules
- Extensive support for a wide variety of Fiber Channel Adapters +
- Four topologies to choose from in NVLink from 4 to 8 GPU
- Up to 205W processors for higher frequency options or larger core count
- Support for NVLink with the latest NVIDIA GPU
- Choose PCIe GPU topologies of 4:1 or 8:1 topology in BIOS (PCIe GPU Module only)
- Up to 4 high speed fabric adapters
- Traditional rack mount server design fits in standard racks
- Broad storage options, with up to 16 front-accessible storage devices—SAS or SATA solid-state drives (SSDs)—with up to 4 NVMe drives
- New NVIDIA Graphics card options
- Tested with the NVIDIA GPU Cloud containers, which were successfully installed on the server
- Support for HPE FlexibleLOM and HPE Modular Smart Arrays
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.