HPE Virtualized NonStop Software
A trusted platform for mission-critical computing is now ready for the private cloud
Wondering how to deploy your Mission-Critical solution in your private-cloud?
With HPE Virtualized NonStop (vNS) your applications can now benefit from the unique scalability and availability advantages offered by the HPE NonStop platform and deploy them in your private cloud managed by VMware. With Enterprises embracing a Hybrid IT strategy, they deploy applications which have stringent mission-critical availability requirements in their private cloud. By doing this Enterprises get the business benefits offered by IT standardization and cloud architectures. With its massively parallel processing architecture coupled with its ability to survive single point failures, HPE vNS provides the unique advantages of mission-critical availability and near linear scalability for workloads deployed in a private cloud.
- Deploy HPE NonStop workloads in a VMware based virtualization and cloud environment.
- HPE NonStop Dynamic Capacity provides you the flexibility to scale a HPE NonStop system to manage workload spikes and gain more from the agility and cost advantages offered by cloud technologies.
Dawn of new possibilities with virtualized HPE NonStop software
For decades, the HPE NonStop server and its tightly integrated software stack have been a key platform for mission-critical computing. In today’s world, driven by IT consolidation, the industry trend is to deploy and consolidate workloads onto a virtualized platform to yield operational savings. With the advent of cloud, enterprises also aim for increased agility and flexibility in their IT infrastructure to support their ever-changing business needs.
HPE Virtualized NonStop is a platform that creates a play for mission-critical NonStop solutions in the modern Enterprise IT architecture designed around cloud technologies. HPE Virtualized NonStop (vNS) allows you to host NonStop solutions within your enterprise’s software-defined data center (SDDC), virtualized and managed through VMware solutions. With this you can now deploy Virtualized NonStop systems on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) built using industry standard servers, storage and networking products from your choice of vendors.
HPE NonStop servers also continue to be available in the traditional converged HPE Integrity NonStop X and HPE Integrity NonStop i family of products. The choice is yours—you now have the flexibility to deploy solutions built for the NonStop platform under either model, depending on your needs.
- New possibilities for designing and implementing solutions that offer a cloud-based deployment and consumption model but require NonStop fundamentals of scalability and high availability (HA)
- Cost savings by being able to deploy and manage NonStop workloads alongside your other workloads in your enterprise private cloud built using your choice of hardware resources in a VMware based cloud and virtualization environment
- Dynamically scale your systems to manage peak workloads thereby lowering the total cost of ownership
- A strong fit into the modern Enterprise’s cloud strategy
You can achieve all of these benefits and more without compromising on your expectation from the NonStop platform of high availability and scalability, which has been its hallmark since the beginning.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.