HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module
Are your data centers struggling to find the right balance of performance, flexibility, and density for traditional workloads.
Delivering an agile and efficient IT infrastructure requires the transformation of traditionally rigid physical systems into intelligent flexible physical or virtual resource pools. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications.
The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers an efficient and flexibility two-socket workhorse to support most demanding workloads. Powered by Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors, up to 3TB DDR4, more storage capacity and controllers and a variety of GPU options within a composable architecture. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module is the ideal platform for general-purpose enterprise workload performance now and in the future.
- The most secure server with exclusive HPE Silicon Root of Trust. Protect your applications and assets against downtime associated with hacks and viruses.
- More customer choice for greater performance and flexibility with Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors on the Synergy 480 Gen10 architecture
- Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing and workloads matching to improve processor throughput/overall performance up to 8% over previous generation.
- Max memory 3TB (with 128GB DIMMs available 2H17) for larger in-memory database and analytic applications.
- New hybrid Smart Array for both RAID and HBA zoning in a single controller; internal M.2 storage options that add boot flexibility and additional local storage capacity.
- Improve the user experience in engineering and analytical applications with GPU expansion supporting up to 768 concurrent knowledge worker density in a 10U rack space.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.