HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module
Synergy Interconnect Link Modules
Our Price: $3,480.00
Wouldn’t you like to consolidate legacy hierarchical architecture based on north/south design with oversubscription bottlenecks into a flat, east/west based architecture? In addition increase data throughput and reduce latency with only a single hop within large domains of virtual machines or compute modules?
The HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module, satellite module, based on composable fabric is designed for Composable Infrastructure. Based on disaggregated, rack-scale design, it uses a master/satellite architecture to consolidate data center network connections, reduce hardware and scale network bandwidth across multiple HPE Synergy Frames.
The master module contains intelligent networking capabilities that extend connectivity to frames equipped with satellite modules. This reduces top of rack switch need and substantially decreases cost. The reduction in components simplifies fabric management at scale while consuming fewer ports at the data center aggregation layer.
- 12 x 10Gb Ethernet downlinks to compute module mezzanine adapters
- Each 10Gb downlink supports up to 3 FlexNICs and 1 FlexHBA or 4 FlexNICs
- Each FlexHBA can be configured to transport either Fiber Channel over Ethernet/CEE or Accelerated iSCSI protocol.
- Each FlexNIC and FlexHBA is recognized by the server as a PCIe physical function device with adjustable speeds from 200Mb to 10Gb in 100Mb increments when connected to a 2-port FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter and from 1Gb to 10Gb in 200Mb increments when connected to Dual-Port 10/20Gb Converged Network Adapter
- Integrated Synergy composer with composer based HPE OneView included with every frame, providing out-of-the-box management of Interconnect Link Modules.
- Pre-configure server I/O configurations prior to server installation for easy deployment
- Move, add, or change server network connections on the fly without impacting LAN and SAN administrator
- Provisioned storage resource is associated directly to a specific virtual machine - even if the virtual server is re-allocated within stacking domain comprising of Master and Satellite modules
- Centralized configuration of boot from Fibre Channel network storage via composer based HPE OneView
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $3,480.00