HPE Apollo 20 System
Purpose-built, high density platform delivering advanced performance for compute intensive HPC and AI workloads
Are you searching for flexible, high core count, and high memory bandwidth system in HPC and AI?
The HPE Apollo 20 System is built on the 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Platinum 9200 family of processors, which offer outstanding 2-socket performance leadership across popular workloads. Built to support both liquid-cooled and air-cooled options in a variety of configurations, the HPE Apollo 20 System takes advantage of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise experience in HPC cooling technologies as workloads continue to push power and density. The HPE Apollo 20 System offers up to 56 cores with an impressive 12 DIMMs per socket, making it ideal for use in data-intensive industries including oil and gas, finance, AI, manufacturing, and life sciences.
- Supports 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Processor Advanced Performance (AP) family for higher compute performance.
- Available in 56, 48, or 32 cores with 12 DDR4 memory channels per CPU.
- Built to support both liquid-cool and air-cooled options.
- Available in 1U and 2U form factor.
- Supports in-row CHx750 and in-rack CHx200 CDUs for flexible liquid cooling deployment.
- Pointnext world-wide support.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.